I adore Maybelline foundations because they are some of the most affordable options on the market but are still high quality.
In this post I am comparing the FIT Me foundation with the SuperStay foundation. That way if you are looking for a new one to try and split between the two, this post will hopefully help you make up your mind.
- Both suit normal to oily skin.
- Both have the same application method with the open top that doesn't come with a pump.
- Both bottles of foundation include 30ml of product.
- SuperStay is a lot drier than FIT Me so dry skin will prefer FIT Me.
- SuperStay is slightly fuller coverage than FIT Me which is more of a medium coverage but is buildable to full coverage.
- SuperStay has 7 shades to choose from and FIT Me has 9 shades.
- FIT Me seems to accommodate more to lighter skin tones while SuperStay has a lot of colours suited for darker skin tones.
- The FIT me has a tendency to occasionally go patchy whereas the SuperStay applies more evenly.
- SuperStay is similar to the Estee Lauder Double Wear in the way that it has a slightly tacky finish.
SuperStay retails for $23.95 and FIT Me retails for $18.95. Considering both bottle contain the same amount of product the FIT Me foundation is definitely the more economic choice. You can purchase the SuperStay from Priceline here and FIT Me from Priceline here.
I think that the FIT Me foundation is a fantastic affordable option for everyday wear while the SuperStay is a little pricier but has a little bit of a fuller coverage. If you are looking for a foundation for University or work then FIT Me has a very natural finish and can be worn as a medium coverage. If you are more looking for something to cover acne or for nights out then SuperStay is a go-to full coverage.