I couldn't have a face base week without putting the products to the test and showing you my flawless foundation routine.
It incorporates a lot of the products you have been during Face Base Week so far and a little sneak peek for what is to come in tomorrow's last post of the series (free cookies if you can figure it out).
Face Primer- Max Factor Face Finity All Day
- Includes SPF and extends the wear of your foundation. It's super creamy and soft with a silicone finish.
Eye Primer- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Take a little dab of this product and rub it between your two index fingers then apply it evenly all over your lid for a smooth base.
BB Cream- BOE Professional Pro Finish
-I use a BB cream underneath as a lightweight base and some coverage so that I require less foundation.
Foundation- Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin
- Light yet still full coverage, a definite drugstore favourite.
Concealer- MAC Studio Sculpt (a heavy duty and thick concealer for the face).
- Urban Decay Naked Weightless Coverage (a lightweight yet high coverage product).
Under eye Concealer- Benefit Fake Up Concealer
- Where skincare and makeup combine, this hydrating concealer is encased by a heavy duty balm perfect for dry skin.
Loose Powder- Makeup Forever HD Finishing Powder
- A translucent product for little to no additional coverage but it will set your makeup in place so that it won't budge throughout the day.
I use a stippling brush for a super blended and flawless finish that is natural for everyday wear.
For concealer my weapon of choice is a finger! Use your body heat to your advantage so that the product melts into your skin and leaves a lightweight finish.
That's what it takes to get my flawless foundation routine and all of the products I love to use. Give the video a watch here.
Thanks for reading!